Find out how to get support for your mental health.
Get support without seeing a GP
Talking Changes Durham
Talking Changes Durham can provide support for your mental health.
The service is free and confidential. Patients must be over 16 years old and registered with a local GP Surgery.
See things that Talking Changes Durham can help with
- generalized anxiety
- social anxiety
- panic and agoraphobia
- other phobias
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- body dysmorphic disorder
Phone: 0191 333 3300
If you need urgent help:
NHS urgent mental health helplines are for people of all ages. You can:
- get 24-hour advice and support – for you or someone else
- speak to a mental health professional
- get advice on the best way to get help
Request an appointment at the surgery
If the services above are not suitable, you can request an appointment at the surgery.